Although unusual for there to be a delay, USPS is delivering most orders from our Indiana warehouse within 2-4 days, and our HI warehouse within 3-5 days via USPS First Class Mail. This is our free shipping option for retail customers.
Wholesale customer orders are shipped via USPS Priority mail, and there have been minimal shipping delays thus far.
COVID-19 has created significant delays in the transit time of international orders. USPS International Service disruptions
- AU and surrounding countries - Orders are shipped from our AU distributor and have been arriving on time to NZ and AU
- CA - transit time is 6-8 weeks! We are in the process of identifying a CA distributor so orders can be received in a more timely fashion. CA orders are shipped via USPS First Class International mail.
- EU and surrounding countries - Orders are shipped from our NL distributor. Please click this link for International Service alerts from the NL Post for the latest about No-Delivery countries, and those experiencing delays.
- HK - is experiencing significant delays at this time. We are in the process of setting up a new distributor for HK orders - please be patient, and your order will be shipped.
- SG and surrounding countries - Orders are shipped from our SG distributor. Click here for SG Post international Postal Service updates.
- TH and surrounding countries - Orders are shipped from our TH distributor. Many countries are refusing non-emergency mail.
- TW - We are working with a new distributor in TW for local orders.
- UAE - orders are shipped via DHL from our UA distributor and are arriving without delay.