The key to accurately defining a TFCC tear and monitoring its progress as it heals is having a non-digital scale.
This dial scale is a non-digital, analog style, perfect for measuring the pressing ability, or weight bearing ability of your injured and healthy wrists.
1) Place the palm of your uninjured wrist on the center of the scale, fingers pointing to 0.
2) Position your elbow over your wrist.
3) Press down, and note the highest number you are able to reach and keep. (Don't bounce. Press.)
4) Repeat with injured wrist. Press JUST to the point of pain. Do not exceed pain. Make note of your pressing ability.
5) Tape your wrist as shown on the video (https://bit.ly/ww-wbt) or put the WristWidget on your injured wrist. Repeat the test again. Make note of your pressing ability.