TFCC Tear Wrist Support - Black
- Fits both wrists. One size fits most - wrist circumference 14cm-22cm
- Ideal for sports and exercise. Can be worn in the water. Does not restrict movement and can be worn all day, seven days a week
- Supports Radius and Ulna - allowing TFCC to heal without surgery
- Relieves ulnar sided wrist pain from rotating, gripping, and weight-bearing
- Made in Hawaii, USA, in a solar-powered, zero-waste facility. Lifetime guarantee. Latex and Rubber Free, DEHP Free, MRI Safe, Reusable. Patent 8,398,573 B2
GS1 EAN-13 1240000008951
The WristWidget is a great product
I play tennis on a weekly basis. And every time that I play, I put on the WristWidget. It provides great support for the tendons/ligaments in my wrist that I had injured years ago while playing tennis. Since completing physical therapy for my injury and using the WristWidget, I haven’t had any more injuries to my wrist. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to put on and is well-made.
A Must Have!!
Excellent! I tried KT Tape, braces, all I could find, but Nothing helped my daughters wrist! Until, a fellow tennis parent mentioned the Wrist Widget & I ordered one. I thought I had been duped, again, when the package came and was so light and only this elastic band with Velcro. However, my daughters next match went pain free with the WW & I’ve been promoting to all tennis families & friends ever since! Thank You!
keeps me in the game
without wristwidget my life would be severely impacted. for tennis, golf, working out etc i wear my wristwidget and it keeps me playing the sports i love. my wife wears it as well. we don’t leave home without them.
Works as advertised!
This thing does what’s regular wrap can’t. Worth the $30!! I just wish they carried them in stores so I didn’t have to wait several days for shipping.
Excellent customer service.
My original wristwidget began to break after athletic use. They were nice enough to send me to replacements which are still working great. Overall it helps me have more confidence when exercising or playing tennis with a injured wrist